I made this egg, mushroom, & kale breakfast just for myself this morning. Here’s how easy it is, really. 🙂
- Sautee three small white sliced mushrooms and one hand-ripped piece of kale together over medium heat in a small pan. Remove to your cutting board when finished.
- Re-grease your pan, turn the heat down to medium-low, and add one one egg white and one egg. Sprinkle with black pepper and dried oregano. Cover the pot with a lid.
- While the egg is cooking/steaming, cut a medium tomato in half. Cut the first half into quarters and put the second half back into the fridge for later.
- The egg should be about done by now. Use a spatula to get under the egg and slide it off onto a plate.
- Top the egg with your mushrooms, kale, and tomato slices.
- Add a dollop of guacamole or some avacado pieces.