With Paleo burger platters like this, I don’t miss buns or french fries even a little bit. If you are strictly anti-dairy, substitute a dollop of guacamole for the blue cheese crumbles I used. It’ll be every bit as good, just a little different.
Starting in the upper lefthand corner and working our way around clockwise:
- Raw banana slices with a pinch of cocoa powder
- Wilted (on cast iron skillet) baby spinach with red onions and fresh tomatoes
- Grass fed steak burger from La Cense Beef topped with avocado slices and blue cheese crumbles
- Grilled white mushrooms
- Grilled asparagus wrapped in Genoa salami
- Grilled zucchini quarters seasoned with Weber Chicago Steak Seasoning (I pick these up with my fingers and pretend they’re steak fries!)