Hot Paleo Ginger Orange Chicken Recipe:
- zest and juice of 1 large orange (or 2 small ones)
- a thumb size piece (yes, your whole thumb) of ginger root, finely diced or grated
- tablespoon of Huy Fong chili garlic sauce (this is what makes it spicy!)
- two tablespoons of soy sauce (optional)
- Two servings of plain cooked chicken and vegetables
Directions: Mix it all together and let it simmer, stirring frequently, for at least a few minutes. Mine simmered for about 10 minutes while the veggies were roasting in the oven. Stupid wind, we couldn’t grill today. Then spoon it all out over your pre-cooked chicken and veggies and eat!